TTL is offering five day training for LIVE – IN – CARERS (PERSONAL ASSISTANTS).
This programme covers the following:
3 day in class training covering the followings
- Principles and Concepts Care
- Social and Emotional Care
- Dementia Awareness
- Disability Awareness
- Safeguarding Awareness
- Infection Control
- Emergency/ First Aid
- Food Hygiene
- Health and Safety
- Death, Dying and Bereavement
- Policies and Procedures awareness
- Principles of safe and appropriate handling of medicines
- Understanding of how to read and complete the (MAR) chart.
- Record keeping and reporting procedures
- Ordering, disposal and refusal of medicine
- 0ne day Manual Handling
- Introduction to assistive disability equipment
- Practical use of assistive disability equipment
- One day work experience – participant to work with a live – carer for one day.
- Process your DBS(CRB) and update services
- Work placement – get you a job through our network of home care providers.
- Certificate to be issued on completion of the training.
Experience is not essential; you will be trained and also have one day work experience.
Expected salary £1600+/monthly
To book for your training, complete the form below selecting your preferred training location – Your workplace or our local training centre.